It’s simple. Design a poster based on your favorite song. The top 50 submissions will be printed, hung and sold at AIGA’s spring fundraising evening on April 30th at Mammal Gallery. The proceeds of sales go toward AIGA’s annual programming.
A playlist made from the artists’ submission songs will accompany the exhibit. This playlist will be as eclectic as our community— it's sure to inspire your creativity! We will even have a few surprise judges help us decide on some fun “Best Of” awards.
Deadline: March 15. No exceptions.
File Setup & Delivery
• Your file should be set up to 18” x 24” with a .125” bleed and crop marks.
• Send a print-ready pdf, at least 300 dpi, to email@example.com.
• If your file size is too large to email directly, send us a Dropbox, Hightail, etc. link to that email address.
• Name your file with your first and last name and song title. EXAMPLE: JonSnow_Songtitle.pdf
• In the body of your email, please tell us the full song title and artist and any other information you’d like to give us along with your phone number.
Is there a submission fee?
Can my submission be created in another medium?
If you prefer to hand draw, paint, screenprint, or make your piece with an Etch a Sketch, you can! Just send us a digital file at the correct size and we will print it.
Can I submit more than one design?
If you can’t decide between a song by the Beatles or the Stones, you can submit more than one file although we may not exhibit more than one.
How will the posters be printed?
The chosen submissions will be printed digitally by our generous sponsor, Bennett Graphics.
How will I know if my poster will be included in the show?
All artists whose posters are chosen will be notified with an email by early April and can attend the party for free.
Tell me more about the exhibition/fundraiser.
Save the date for April 30th at Mammal Gallery but stay tuned because more details and registration for the evening will be posted here in March.
How will the posters be sold?
By submitting artwork for this event, you are giving permission for us to print digital copies of your submission. Up to 10 copies of these prints will be for sale at the show and in the future to raise funds for AIGA Atlanta.
Contact Katie Bryl at 443.804.3705 or firstname.lastname@example.org.