Brand Academy—created by AIGA/Atlanta and Emory Executive Education at Goizueta Business School—is a 2.5 day executive education program designed exclusively to give creative professionals a thorough understanding of brand management from a leadership perspective and to strengthen the connection between design and business strategy. Brand Academy is scheduled April 22 – 24, 2013.
Creative professionals attending Brand Academy will have the opportunity to:
- view brands from a client's perspective and improve client bottom lines,
- expand insight into how creative elements fit into the overall branding process,
- deliver more value to their company and clients' companies,
- gain a competitive advantage to navigating today's business environment, and
- increase their value in the workplace and become a partner with their clients.
Emory Executive Education is continually recognized for innovative learning solutions leveraging best-in-class thinking, business best practices and relevant experiential learning activites. Brand Academy will be taught by a team of Emory faculty known for award-winning research and practical experience consulting with Fortune 500 companies. The faculty will be joined by distingued guest speakers representing top worldwide brands.
$250 early bird discounts available for those registering by November 1, 2012. Additional $250 discount for members of AIGA, AMA, IABC and AWDG.