Big Night is almost sold out! There will be a limited number of tickets available at the door.
Join us Thursday, September 24, at Trees Atlanta to rub elbows with Atlanta’s design legends, bond with your boss, amplify the collective power of the design community, stoke the fires of your curiosity, or at the very least, make some great new friends. Open to AIGA members and non-members alike, we promise a night of over-the-top fun including, but not limited to...
• A showcase of the latest and greatest big ideas from Atlanta's creative community
• A design community vendor fair
• Your very own Sharpie tattoo from the talented Anne Elser
• The chance to win some big prizes, such as a certificate for $100 to General Assembly, 3 Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions, or a $200 certificate to Ormewood Animal Hospital
• The biggest photo booth you’ve ever laid eyes on
• Delicious local eats and craft beer courtesy of Monday Night Brewing
• Haptic Brain, Haptic Brand, an examination of how what we touch shapes how we feel (brought to you by HOW Design and Sappi)
• And so much more!
Early Bird until 6pm, August 23: Members & Non-Members $25
Pre-Registered Members: $30
Pre-Registered Non-Members: $40
At-Door Members: $35
At-Door Non-Members: $55
There will be limited complimentary valet parking provided at Trees Atlanta in addition to street parking in the neighborhood streets. We strongly recommend that you plan for limited parking and carpool with friends, catch an Uber, ride your bike, or use whatever your preferred form of public transportation may be.
Annual Sponsor: Bennett Graphics
And A Very Big Thanks to our Sponsors!
Henry & Co.
The Creative Group
Bennett Graphics – Printing
Fuse Graphics – Paper
Jayro Design & Illustration – Wine Sponsor
Monday Night Brewing – Craft Beer Sponsor
Ormewood Animal Hospital