AIGA Atlanta 2020 Fellow Nominations
Please submit your Fellow nomination by December 7, 2020 to be considered.
You must be a current AIGA member for your nomination to be considered.
Nominate a Fellow
AIGA Atlanta gives you, the membership, the opportunity to help recognize members who have made great contributions to the design community. The Fellow award program is a means of recognizing designers who have made a significant contribution to raising the standards of excellence in practice and conduct within their local or regional design community as well as in their local AIGA chapter. The areas of education, writing, leadership and reputation, as well as the practice of design are given equal consideration in measuring significant contribution.
Guidelines for nominating AIGA Fellows:
· Be a practitioner and/or educator with more than fifteen years of experience in the profession
· Be a member in good standing
· Be making or have made a significant contribution to AIGA
· Be making or have made a positive impact within their local or regional design community
· Be advancing or have advanced excellence in design as a discipline, profession, and cultural force.
Past Fellows have included:
· Inaugural members of a chapter
· Former chapter presidents or board members
· Design professors and department heads
· Creative directors
· Vendors who’ve significantly supported a chapter
· Non-designers who’ve been involved in a chapter for a significant length of time
Click here for the list of AIGA Atlanta Fellows.
A complete list of AIGA fellows nationally is available at AIGA Fellow Award.