Nominate a Fellow
AIGA Atlanta gives you, the membership, the opportunity to help recognize members who have made great contributions to the design community. The Fellow award program is a means of recognizing designers who have made a significant contribution to raising the standards of excellence in practice and conduct within their local or regional design community as well as in their local AIGA chapter. The areas of education, writing, leadership and reputation, as well as the practice of design are given equal consideration in measuring significant contribution.
Send us your nomination: Nominate a Fellow Form
Please submit your 2018 Fellow nomination by Saturday, May 26, 2018 for consideration.
Guidelines for nominating AIGA Fellows:
• Be a practitioner and/or educator with more than fifteen years experience in the profession
• Be a member in good standing
• Be making or have made a significant contribution to AIGA
• Be making or have made a positive impact within their local or regional design community
• Be advancing or have advanced excellence in design as a discipline, profession, and cultural force.
Past Fellows have included:
• Inaugural members of a chapter
• Former chapter presidents or board members
• Design professors and department heads
• Creative directors
• Vendors who’ve significantly supported a chapter
• Non-designers who’ve been involved in a chapter for a significant length of time
Click here for the list of AIGA Atlanta Fellows.
A complete list of AIGA fellows nationally is available at AIGA Fellow Award